Thought Bubble Submission 2000ad/Thought Bubble Submission

Recently I submitted these pages to the 2000ad/Thought bubble competition. There was a script supplied, I enjoyed interpreting it and seeing how other artists tackled it. I worked hard on it because I knew the competition would be tough and because of the deadline, I was happy with what I had produced. It’s only after I can go over it and see flaws, things I want to change or do better. I had a professional comic artist friend go through it with me, pointing out things from their perspective, things I knew but over looked, other things I hadn’t spotted. I believe this is an important thing for any artist to do, criticism is healthy when it’s constructive. Overall, I’m glad I did it, the winner and nominees were very talented and have spurred me on to up my game.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes the best intentions...

I know I shouldn't but...